- It is highly recommended to order a sample. Add the free sample(s) of your choice to your cart. Order multiple samples of the same product if you want to get a good idea of the seam between stones and the shade variation.
- 2 panels in sample kit
- Panel length 8.27" (21 sm)
- Panel height 1.97" (5 sm)
Sample Thin Red Classic Brick
- Large variety of split texture surfaces
- Can be used for interior walls, fireplace surrounds, over drywall, concrete, and wood
- A regular transparent gypsum primer/sealer is recommended to seal the stone
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
All of our sales are final. However, we accept returns for exchange or refund when the items you purchased are damaged upon delivery. The products that leave our warehouse are in perfect condition, but it is known in the industry that up to 5% of the stones get damaged during freight shipping and unloading. Our prices, the free shipping, and the industry standard of ordering 10% extra are based on this loss.
Please realize that broken or chipped stone can still be used. Use broken or chipped panels for installation in corners, top and bottom trim pieces, and as end-of-row trim pieces.
If more than 5% of your order is damaged upon arrival, please refuse the shipment or note the damages on the delivery slip and have it signed by the driver. Even when the outside of the boxes looks perfect, make sure you open a random number of boxes with the driver present, to see if the content of the boxes look okay. In case of excessive damages please contact us next business day at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the signed delivery slip, your order information, and details of the defect (e.g. photos).
Our top priority is to keep your home improvement project on schedule. After determining the problem and the responsibility, we will ship out additional material that solve the problem as quickly as possible. When it is not possible to ship out additional material, you will be allowed to ship the order back to us. You will be given a return registration number (RRN), instructions and a shipping address. After our examination and approval of the returned product, we will refund the purchase price of your order. Of course we will keep you informed about every step in this process.
"Gypsum JOY" is not liable for any consequential damages (e.g. return shipping costs, and extra installation costs) arising from damaged products.
The volume from 15 boxes, all gypsum stone-look veneer orders are shipped on a pallet (skid) with a LTL freight carrier (LTL= Less than Truck Load). Delivery of products that are in stock is estimated to be around 10-15 business days, depending on the location to which the order is shipped. By default the shipments are booked with curbside delivery. We will send you a tracking number when the shipment is picked up from our warehouse by the freight carrier.
The volume less 15 boxes and Sample orders, will ship with a small parcel carrier (UPS/USPS/FedEx), and we will also provide you with a tracking number.
Most product orders qualify for free shipping if the delivery address is in the contiguous United States.
LTL freight carriers
We ship gypsum stone veneer orders on a pallet with a LTL Freight Carrier to minimize the risk of damage during shipping. Please be advised to check the LTL Freight Carrier Checklist below, since the delivery process is different from the process of small parcel carriers.
Freight Carrier Delivery Checklist
When the shipment is in the vicinity of the delivery address the freight company will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. Please make sure that the phone number that is on file with us is the correct number for the freight company to call, or provide a different phone number by contacting the freight company through their website.
Generally, the delivery time windows are scheduled during normal business hours. Curbside delivery is included. Please note that you may need to have at least one person available to help the driver with unloading. If you do require additional help from the carrier, such as inside delivery, you can request that service. However any additional charges for custom unloading will be your responsibility.
1. Prepare for your delivery - please make sure your driveway (the curbside) is clear and accessible for a truck.
2. Once the delivery truck has arrived, ask the driver for the delivery slip.
3. Have your items removed from the truck.
4. Inspect received packages and box contents for any possible damages. Please check our return policy for additional actions in case you find excessive damage.
5. Make sure all items stated on the delivery slip are received.
6. Sign the delivery slip and return it to the driver. A customer copy should be given in return.